Career Development Center
CAREER DEVELOPMENT CENTER (CDC) OF KNOWLEDGE UNIVERSITY
The Center assists current students and alumni in planning for further education, preparing and developing careers by providing services of career planning, career counseling, and alumni networking.
CAREER AND EMPLOYMENT COUNSELING SECTION
- Organizing seminar according to find the job of students.
- Collecting information of other schools’ graduate institutes and recommendation-selection processes.
- Surveying and compiling statistics of graduate students’ number for finding the opportunity of job.
- Organizing campus career fairs.
- Providing job opportunities information (full-time and part-time) for students.
- Organizing suitable activities to improve the skills of students in their major.