We support and provide ways for our alumni and friends to get involved in the life of the Knowledge University. We also work to ensure that every member of our community can access our university services and facilities.
Alumni Relations adds value to the alumni experience through fostering university spirit and managing communications. Our programs are designed to build leadership, create traditions, support students, and foster connections among our 3184 graduates from 2012 to 2018.
Our programme of events brings our alumni together to celebrate, debate and collaborate, while our university network of local groups allows alumni to reconnect and find new friends in their region.
Dear Knowledge University alumni please fill in the forms with the link bellow:
ALUMNI SERVICE SECTION OF KNOWLEDGE UNIVERSITY
1. Organizing commencement.
2. Responsible for selection processes of outstanding alumni.
3. Assisting Alumni Association affairs and activities.
4. Organizing alumni social networks and home-coming activities.
5. Accommodating alumni during their return to school for business.
6. Updating and maintaining alumni information.
7. Approving and issuing Alumni ID applications.
8. Compiling statistics of graduates flow directions.
9. Surveying employers’ satisfaction and graduates flow directions.
10. Publishing career e-newsletter.
You can find the list of all graduates below, you have to use a PC and WinRAR software to see the files:
You can Also Find the Alumni Working Details below: